In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1203
Online now 1019 Record: 7381 (3/13/2012)
Black shoes, basic blues. No names, all game
Buy, sell and swap tickets
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
PSU alumni, let's clean house!
April? We should be demanding resignation NOW. There is no excuse for this board to exist in it's current state. They have embarrassed the university during this whole situation. Even Freeh basically said that they should resign without saying it, only because they were the people who hired him(my interpretation from the press conf. Q&A). We need a clean house and a clean slate now, not in 9 months.
Of course if they last until April the slots open will be filled with new blood, but that just contaminates the new members I feel. Clean the slate. I want my university back!
I have been an advocate for cleaning the BOT out, but the only downside is that gives a clean slate for the POS Governor to pack the BOT with his yes men.
I believe there will be three seats open for alumni vote only. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
You going to vote more people just because they were close with Joe?
It will happen and it will take time.
I'll probably be making a run at a spot in the next few years, if all goes well.
"DOMINATE the state" - James Franklin 1/11/14
I am referring to the entire board stepping down, not the 3 of the 9 alumni voted positions (less than 20% btw). Many of the other 80% it is my understanding are placed by the governor or there by default of government positions.
By the way...I understand there was a BOT PC yeaterday, and then a BOT meeting today. Any statements or highlights from either of these two events? Or are they just being "transparent" again?
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports