In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 867
Online now 965 Record: 7381 (3/13/2012)
Black shoes, basic blues. No names, all game
Buy, sell and swap tickets
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Considered Stephon Morris as a big liability tackling wise, he really improved that aspect of his game.
Also, everyone was saying how good Jordan Hill was, and I was actually expecting him to not do so great. He really played very well even without Still next to him.
At one point I thought Sekrah had some inside info
"People ask me why I stayed here so long, Look around, Look around, I stay here because I love you all" R.I.P. Joe - 12/21/1926-01/22/2012
I wasn't crazy about OB's hire but he won me over after his introductory press conference.
Thought Paul Jones would wow everyone this year.
Thought we would beat OSU.
I did predict 8-4 and thought Ficken would turn it around.
Looking forward- OB stays
Bill OB was not a fan of the hire now I am crapping in my pants with all the rumors circling
“We’re doing things we couldn’t imagine,” says safety Stephen Obeng-Agyapong. “But we’re doing them together.”
I tore Ted Roof a new one in the Ohio game thread. I said we still had our JayPa, he had just moved to the other side of the ball. Whoops.
I thought I was wrong once; but I was mistaken!
October 12, 2013. PSU 43 - UM 40 (4 OT). Unfortunately this fan wasn't around long enough to see it!
1. Bill O'who? Earth to Joyner WTF? Pass the salt please
2. McMoxie; best passing QB in the B1G? WTF! part two. Pass the pepper please
3. The Bears won't fire Lovie Smith! Hey MTayl! Quit hogging the mashed potato dish and pass it down!
I'll have a plate of that.
That newera was a penn state fan
1. The COB hire. I thought he was a plan F guy. We all know how it turned out.
2. I never thought we would get any NCAA punishment, let alone what we received.
3. Belton. Thought he was a perfect back for the offense. Whoops.
4. The secondary and Roof. I thought that Roof's defense would never work with the athletes we had in the secondary.
My potential crow plate for 2013:
1. Right tackle problems: Gress looked like he had cement blocks on his feet. I don't think you can start him next year. Shrive or Cadogen haven't gotten much buzz either.
2. Offense production. I think our offense is going to be special next year. ZZ, Robinson, Lewis, Williams, and the TEs, while returning a bunch of experieneced lineman is a special recipe. Just need a QB to run the engine.
3. DT problems: Daquan Jones needs to man up next year. Baublitz needs to have a good year as well and add some bulk.
i didn't think allen robinson was going to amount to anything this season, boy am i glad i was wrong
Well then you were wrong about being wrong.
This. I really, really thought common sense would prevail.
“We need to keep this (expletive) together,” Mauti and Zordich to Hill
1. Paul Jones. I thought from the very first Spring game that he was going to deliver.
1.a McGloin. I had no faith whatsoever in him, and he couldnt have surprised me more.
2. Curtis Dukes.
3. Notre Dame. I thought by this time Kelly's seat would be very warm. Whoops. This one cost me money.
4. Sanctions. Never thought .
5. Bill O'Brien. At first glance the world had ended when he was hired.
6. Massaro. I really hoped he would be able to shake the injury bug long enough to make more of an impact statistically.
7. More as they come to me.
I'm a member of those two clubs, especially the Belton club.
I was reading through this entire thread wondering if anyone would cop to saying Belton was gaining over 1000 and would have a better year than Redd. LOL.
Mine personally was Paul Jones. But my wife would tell you all that I am never wrong.
I didn't even think he needed great coaching coming out of HS.
"One man didn't build this program and one man sure as hell cannot tear it down."
-1 * -1 = +1. Therefore, this is Proof that 2 wrongs make a right!
1) Matt McGloin.
I have been very vocal in my criticisms of him as a QB, and stand by a lot of the things I said during the season about his struggles. However, his turnaround was pretty spectacular, and he deserves every award he won this year. I'm not a fan of his, and probably won't ever be, but I can't deny the season he had.
2) OSU game.
I believed with every fiber of my being that we were going to win this game, and thought so from the beginning of the season. I thought they were too reliant upon their offense, and that a QB like Braxton who takes a few minutes to get up from every hit would be dizzy after Hodges or Mauti got their hands on him. Wrong. I still think we should've won though. Woulda coulda shoulda.
I predicted they were going to compete for a national title this year. Unfortunately for me I didn't take into consideration Landry Jones and that he could single handedly lose the KSU game and would need a new set of underwear after facing ND's pass rush. Whoops. Can't wait til that guy is out of Norman. He's supposed to be extremely nice, but he needs to leave.
Why should we have to go to class if we came here to play FOOTBALL, we ain't come to play SCHOOL, classes are POINTLESS
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports