In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 898
Online now 1205 Record: 7381 (3/13/2012)
Black shoes, basic blues. No names, all game
Buy, sell and swap tickets
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
So if I'm hearing you correctly, once again we can thank Mark Emmert/Rodney Erickson for the loss? Awesome.
"A lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep"- Glenn Carson
To hear he was leaning PSU, then changed his mind at the last second makes me think someone talked him out of it. Just my opinion though.
Dominate The State
He said the coach and him were up late talking about it lastnight. Not saying it was the coach at all, just saying he mentioned it in the article.
This post was edited by Lion_in_CBus 16 months ago
So who's got a link to Ferguson film?
How comes God never tells me to do things? I feel left out.
Just do not start bashing him please..show some class
Eh whatever. Time to move on. Would have been nice to get him. Oh well
I get the sense I think it was a partial factor, but not the whole reason. But I'll pin the responsibility on Sandusky. The sanctions are already in place while he made his decision. It is what it is.
I really, really wish he had a cat with blue eyes that just happened to look at him when he was thinking. That would have helped.
you guys are acting like children, K State is a fine choice. they were recruiting him far before anyone else, for him to recognize and reciprocate should be something you all can respect.
loyalty, family, etc etc. nothing wrong with Waters picking the first school that really wanted him.
It's probably a combination of his girlfriend being there and no guarantee that he'll start here! Hack had him shaking in his boots!
I actually think Bench will be pretty decent. Now he has a big chip on his shoulder as well..
This post was edited by beck881psu 16 months ago
It's a message board it is what we do best!!!
God must not want him to get to the NFL.
IMO, after winning the JUCO national championship, he probably wants to play for the NCAA national championship. Can't do that at PSU.
its already been posted in here that he said he doesnt have a girlfriend.
now with Hack...Year 1 Hack might not catch him, but in Year 2...
really though, we know about 5% of what is going through his head, lets not make up the other 95% because we would be almost entirely incorrect.
It's unfortunate that that loyalty never comes into play with prospects that PSU starts recruiting first.
And frankly, I think it's perfectly logical to expect KSU to know about JUCO players well before anyone else. PSU's QB situation wasn't great, but it wasn't looking too terrible until partway through the season (i.e. right around when we offered Waters). KSU is always after tons of JUCO's, so the fact that they saw him before anyone else is hardly surprising. We're the ones who made him a priority by being the only JUCO QB we were after.
I'm not going to bash the kid. If that's where he wants to go, that's fine. But the whole loyalty to the first school that offers/recruits you is frankly a little foolish. What if Appalachian State was the first school to offer? Seems like that notion would go out the window quickly.
Well his one coach sat with him all day until 11pm last night. Hmmm....
"Whoever’s trying to kill me isn’t getting the job done. But one day, I’m going to punch that f___r in the face."
Waters was a heavy lean to PSU days ago, until Bill Snyder backed a truckload of Werther's Originals into the kid's driveway.
I thought it was interesting that he was up with his JUCO coach late last night. You know that guy wants to keep up his relationship with KSU...
“We’re doing things we couldn’t imagine,” says safety Stephen Obeng-Agyapong. “But we’re doing them together.”
Maybe he's not hearing you. Try asking Him louder. And make sure it has to do with sports. Sports are very important to Him. Especially football.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports