In partnership with CBSSports.com
Black shoes, basic blues. No names, all game
Buy, sell and swap tickets
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Post your info here for the coaches to review... any special skills should be listed.
- Former Walk-on BBall player
- Pretty darn good Pop Warner player and HUB lawn 2nd place team Captain
- Current Triathlete
- I can change a diaper in sub-4.4 speed
- 4 years of eligibility left
"I tell guys, 'Would you rather go to a Volkswagen dealership to get a Cadillac, or do you go to Cadillac?' "
-- LJ, Sr.
6'2" , 200
Former 8th grade WR / S , High School Baseball player
Semi-Retired Softball Player
12 oz curl champion
Multiple knee surgery recipient
1 yr eligibility left
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by MikePSU82 23 months ago
- 5'11" 205 lbs
- played football/baseball in high school
- baseball I was a Mid-Penn 2nd team selection as an OF my senior year
- football (WR/S) I was a top performer a few weeks due to receiving yards/catches
- sadly, my senior season of football was cut short due issues with my shoulder/rotator cuff so I got shoulder surgery so I could be ready for baseball season.
- played baseball my freshman/sophomore year at PSU '06/'07
- My hands are like glue. I rarely drop a pass. Very large and can easily catch a ball one handed.
- 2 years of eligibility left
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by PSUjosh11 23 months ago
"DOMINATE the state" - James Franklin 1/11/14
-High school soccer player
-Compete in 5Ks - Average 5K time: 18:50
-Play division 6 slow pitch softball - Play LF and hit leadoff
-Versatility to play WR or any DB position (too small to make tackles so I would just intercept it every time)
-4 years of eligibility left
This post was edited by rummel49 23 months ago
- Played on the undefeated 1985 Summit Hill pee-wee football team
- Wore the largest helmet on my pee-wee football team
- Turned down the starting running back position in pee wee football in favor of starting left tackle/shotgun center since my best friend was left guard
- Dunked a small basketball in the IM Building when I was 20
- Kyle Brady dunked over me the same year
- Was a student-assistant strength coach for all Penn State sports except football from '95-'96
- Once threw a perfect bomb down the middle of the lawn in front of Gateway III
- Since I have been recovering from a fractured spine for the past year, all I have is chocolates
- 4 years of eligibility left
-Played Club Lacrosse in High School
-Experience with assistant coaching with my son's Rec. League baseball and soccer leagues
-From 1998-2000, my friend and I were considered a top seed when the beer pong table came out
-Have the ability to handle various reptiles including alligators
-4 years eligibility left
Sign me up!
Remember guys, you get five years of college to play four. Even if you went for one year and didn't do anything sports-wise that counts against it.
6'3 200 WR/DB
Played football until 8th grade. Had chest surgery and switched to golf for high school.
Had 4 ints in one game at safety.
Caught 6 TDs in 6 games in IM flag football last fall at UPark.
How ironic is it that I'm starting grad school through the World Campus in 2 weeks and have two years of eligibility left. Talk about perfect timing!!
- 3 year high school starter at quarterback
- 4 year starter in college baseball (pitcher)
- 1 year of eligibility left
5' 11" 249#
(added 100# since HS, ok that WAS 30 years ago)
Played LB and slot in HS for PSU administrator Frank Rocco
(he probly still hates me)
Will stay low out of stance
(actually, once I get down into stance, I can't get back up)
High football IQ
(getting body to respond to what the mind knows, that could be a problem)
4 years of eligibility
(getting transcript converted from stone ages might be a problem)
This post was edited by NitneeNut 23 months ago
"Leadership is to be both a speaker of words and a doer of deeds"
WE ARE and ALWAYS will be...... RIP JVP
Also, isn't the rule that if you havent used up your 5th year before 5 years after you graduate, you lose it too? If that's the case, I'm out of eligibility
- HS DT/OG...2 yr starter
- Played baseball too
- Played with and against several actual D-1 caliber players
- My HS produced several big-time B-ball prospects so I have indirect street cred
- I attended Temple, so I exhibit high levels of expertise at unique forms of hand to hand combat and unexpectedly sprinting upon demand
- A brother called me 'White Shadow' during a pick up game in 2005. That must count for something.
- I benched 275 for 3 reps the other day, and recently broke an 8 minute mile.
- I have strong ties to the PSU online community, which is great for PR
- I already have two offers to be a 'source'
- I'm currently in PSU Grad School w 4.0 GPA.
- My last name easily lends itself to a fan section
- My wife once told me I was well cultured
- My performance could help deflect outrage away from the BOT
- By the time I was done, Josh Hull's message board career would look serene
- I know Seltz
Shagged a football in the end zone once...
They wouldn't let me keep it... :(
"We want the warriors"
30 yrs old but ive been doing crossfit for a few weeks and feel great
3 yr starter in soccer in HS
my men's league 7v7 just won the championship
I can do a gainer after a few tries
Crap - my eligibility is up as I stayed for grad school. Was just putting the finishing touches on my video. I thought I looked pretty good catching passes from my daughter and pancaking the 12 year old neighbor kid.
Yeah, I have a feeling most on here don't realize they don't have any eligibility left.
I can make mean brownies and chocolate chip cookies, and a host of ethnic and regional delights, if it will help entice the recruits... just sayin'.
6'-5" 310 pounds DE
Defensive coach for 5 years with a (42-9 record) including 19 game run without the strating defense giving up a single point.
4 knee operations but I don't have to run that far.
so old I fart dust.....
All 4 years available
This post was edited by PSUFAN63 23 months ago
Sorry diddy, daddy,
I got dibs on the White Shadow thing,,,,,that was my moniker when the show was actually airing (didn't know it WAS a show did ya), it was my CB handle waaaaaaay back in the day when 'Da Boyyyyzzzz' and I would try and meet girls long before texting and cell phones..
FTR, does getting pancaked by a former NFL'er at practice account for anything?
And to show I got the nepotism thing going, my 12 year old (at the time) son picked off Wally Richardson during a flag football game for charity. Former PSU lineman and St. Francis (Pa) coach Dave Opfar ribbed Richardson about not even being able to look off a 12 year old safety..
Coach OB has really got me wanting to pull out the black Nike high top cleats and hit somebody...
There was a show?
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=the white shadow&qpvt=the white shadow&FORM=IGRE
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by NitneeNut 23 months ago
6'1" - 185
One of the better volleyball players in My area for about 10 years... Gravity starting to win.
Used to average 210 on bowling leagues when I had the time.
Fantasy football guru. 3 out of last 5 super bowls, 2 of last 5 total points championships, 2 silver medals.
Sciatic nerve problems.
Curious. Is Bona for St. Bonaventure?
Played TE/OLB/CB/RB/LT in a 6 year Jr High/Sr High career.
Offensive coordinator for a local pee wee team. Self acclaimed "offensive minded genius"
Like to play with a mean streak... routinely kicked out of gym class for "aggressive behaviors"
5' 10" 180 lbs. 4 years of eligibility
Played through turf toe for IM football team.
Have been described as a cross between Barry Sanders and Vince Wilfork
"Joe Paterno's the greatest college football coach ever" -Urban Meyer cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2012/01/urban_meyer_calls_joe_paterno.html
6'3" Tight End
21 years old and I got hands like cool whip, they are that soft!
10 plus years of playing lacrosse and soccer.
No.2 pick in the Colonial Middle School Flag Football Draft of 2004.
Been compared to a Shannon Sharpe but without the necessary subtitles.
I have one upvote left, and I am not afraid to use it!!!
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports